Turjaški grad
Turjak castle is inseperable connected with the history of the literature. Protestant theologian, writer and translator of the Bible - Jurij Dalmatin (1547-1589) held sermons in the castle chapel.
The old castle stood below the present building. Present castle was first mentioned in 1220 as Owersperch. Owner of the castle was family Auersperg.
The castle was burned down in 1943. Some parts of the castle were renovated later. Frescoes in the old chapel are still very beautiful.

panorama from Gora sv. Ahac